1. General information.
- The website operator is GAPDENPHARM sp. z o.o., 26-600 Radom, Staromiejska 8/12 street, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000515568, NIP - 9482601575, REGON - 147314782, who is the administrator of the Data within the meaning of the act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Official Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182 as further amended).
- 2. The Website performs operations to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
- a. by using information voluntarily submitted in the forms.
- b. by recording cookies in the final devices.
- c. through collecting web server logs by the hosting operator via a dedicated server.
- 3. Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- a. necessary to create and shape the content changes, solutions, and proper implementation of electronically supplied services and the realization of placed orders.
- b. to realize orders placed for products in the stock.
- c. to deal with complaints and return of consideration in the case of contract termination (return of goods).
- d. if you agree to receive marketing information, including electronic transfers of commercial information, personal data will be processed also to provide information about our shop, offers, and promotions, as well as information on products and services of entities cooperating with us (with our knowledge and explicit consent).
- 4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, should no consent to the processing of personal data by the shop be given, service provision by electronic means and effecting purchases in the shop may be disabled.
- 5. The person entrusting personal data has the right to inspect this data, request its update, and its removal.
2. Information collected in the forms.
- 1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- 2. The website can also save connection settings (time, IP address).
- 3. Data submitted in the form is not shared with third parties unless the user's consent has been obtained.
- 4. Data submitted in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the website operator in the register maintained by the inspector general for personal data protection.
- 5. Data submitted in the form is processed for purposes resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to process a query or a business contact.
- 6. Data submitted in the form can be furthered to entities technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the domain holder to registered entities operating internet domains or payment systems with which the website cooperates in that regard.
3. Information about cookie files.
- 1. The website uses cookie files.
- 2. Cookies are IT data, in particular, text files which are stored in the final device of the website user and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time in the final device and a unique number.
- 3. The entity placing cookies on the final device of the website user and receiving access to the cookies is the website operator.
- 4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a. to produce statistics that help to understand how the website users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- b. maintenance of websites' user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to write his login and password on each of the websites' subpages;
- c. determining the user profile in order to display well-matched materials in the advertising networks, in particular, the Google network.
- 5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the user until the logout time, leaving the website or shutting down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the final device of the user for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the user.
- 6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually implicitly allows the storage of cookies in the final device of the user website. Users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser allows deleting cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. For further information, see the web browser’s help or documentation packs.
- 8. Cookies placed in the final device of the website user may be used also by cooperating with the website operator partners and advertisers.
- 10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which you use the website. For this purpose, they can maintain information about the user’s navigation path or the time the user remained on the page.
- 11. If you need more information about user preferences collected by the Google ad network, you can view and edit information collated from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences
4. Server logs.
- 1. Information about some of the user behaviors is subject to logging by the server such data is used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service of the provided hosting websites.
- 2. The resources browsed are identified by URLs. In addition, subject to logging is the following data:
- a. the time of the request,
- b. time to send a response,
- c. the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the website by reference,
- f. information about the user's browser,
- g. IP address information.
- 3. The above data is not associated with any specific persons browsing the pages.
- 4. The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
5. The person entrusting personal data has the right to inspect this data, request its update, and its removal.
- 1. Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- 2. Data enabling identification a natural person is available only with the consent of that person.
- 3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from such a request.
- 4. The shop ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unauthorized processing of data and the accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
- 5. The website takes special care to ensure that personal information is:
- a. correct and processed in accordance with the law;
- b. obtained only for specified purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- c. adequate, relevant and not redundant;
- d. accurate and up-to-date;
- e. not kept longer than necessary;
- f. processed in accordance with the rights of individuals (whom they concern), including lawful reservation of sharing;
- g. securely stored;
- h. not transferred without adequate protection.
6. Cookies management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- 1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. Remember that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, or to remember your preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- 2. In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the web browser/ system and follow the instructions:
- a. Internet Explorer
- b. Chrome
- c. Safari
- d. Firefox
- e. Opera
- f. Android
- g. Safari (iOS)
- h. Windows Phone
- i. Blackberry
7. Final provisions
- 1. Due to continuous development and technical progress, the rules set out in this document are subject to change. The operator shall inform of the changes of these rules in advance, no later than 7 days prior to their introduction, by posting new content of the document on the website.
- 2. Date of the last policy update: 08 May 2018